We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all full-time employees and their family members.
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus plans based on company, team and individual performance
- Attractive 401(k) savings plan
- Paid time off (sick, personal and vacation)
- Medical\dental\prescription plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee paid additional life insurance
- Company paid disability insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Additional employee paid coverages include vision, prepaid legal services, identity theft protection, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), critical illness, accident assistance and cancer plans.
Educational Assistance: To encourage career and personal development, Range provides educational assistance to those pursuing accredited courses of study leading to degrees, licensure or additional knowledge and/or skills which relate to their current position in the Company.
Equity Ownership: For over 25 years, Range has granted equity awards to all of its full-time employees. As a result, our employees are long-term shareholders.
Health Club Memberships: Range is very interested in the health and well-being of our employees, and we offer a variety of wellness initiatives. As part of that commitment, the Company pays a portion of the one-time initiation fee as well as a portion of employees’ monthly dues at a health club.